Ada-Hi Falls is located in Black Rock Mountain State Park in Rabun County, Georgia. There was some water flowing over the falls, but not much. Ada-Hi Falls is larger than it appears, though some of the drops are below the platform. The walk to the falls is moderately steep but short, and there is an obvious trail down to the falls. I’m not sure that I would go to visit Ada-Hi Falls solely for the sake of visiting the falls. They weren’t particularly impressive, and the time and effort required to drive up the mountain to the falls may not be worth it. If you’re visiting Black Rock Mountain State Park for other reasons, then stop by the falls!
- From GA-441, turn into the entrance for Black Rock Mountain State Park.
- Continue on this twisting, winding road for a ways.
- As you enter the State Park, you will have two options. Turn left toward the campground.
- Find a place to park. I parked right near the state park cabin.
- As you are driving to your parking place, you will pass the trailhead to Ada-Hi Falls. Backtrack to the trailhead, and then from there you can head right to the falls.
Accessibility: 7/10 (easy/moderate, some steep sections)
Length of Hike: 0.6 miles round-trip
Where in the World is Ada-Hi Falls?