Bushkill Falls is the main attraction at the Bushkill Falls Park in Bushkill, Pennsylvania. It’s understandable considering that it’s a very beautiful waterfall. But it’s also a very busy place.
It’s not necessarily that I avoid crowds…I actually don’t mind compared to some people. It’s just that when it gets really busy, people have a tendency to stand in front of waterfalls and take every possible picture they can imagine. At Bushkill Falls, I waited to take a picture for a while, but it still worked out. The way to solve this problem is to arrive as early as possible. The operating hours change depending on the season, so check online. I arrived early enough that it wasn’t terribly busy at all. As I was leaving though, the visitors were starting to build up.
1) You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
2) From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
3) From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
4) Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
5) From there, pay the $10 entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map.
6) There are multiple trails that lead to Bushkill Falls.
Where in the World is Bushkill Falls?: map