Bushkill Falls is the main attraction at the Bushkill Falls Park in Bushkill, Pennsylvania. It’s understandable considering that it’s a very beautiful waterfall. But it’s also a very busy place.
It’s not necessarily that I avoid crowds…I actually don’t mind compared to some people. It’s just that when it gets really busy, people have a tendency to stand in front of waterfalls and take every possible picture they can imagine. At Bushkill Falls, I waited to take a picture for a while, but it still worked out. The way to solve this problem is to arrive as early as possible. The operating hours change depending on the season, so check online. I arrived early enough that it wasn’t terribly busy at all. As I was leaving though, the visitors were starting to build up.
- You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
- From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
- From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
- Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
- From there, pay the entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map. The map will help you get to Bushkill Falls.
Accessibility: 8/10 (easy/moderate)
Length of Hike: 2 miles round-trip (to see all falls)
Where in the World is Bushkill Falls?