I think Laurel Glen Falls is an extremely cool waterfall, though the waterfall itself might actually be secondary. The falls is found in the Bushkill Falls park, which is very touristy, at least later in the day. While that does mean the area has been built up, it has been built up in an extremely cool way. I think that the the walkway that meanders around the glen is just the most interesting thing I’ve seen in terms of blending a walkway in with nature. It’s just a feast for the eyes to see the walkway weaving and winding.
- You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
- From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
- From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
- Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
- From there, pay the entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map.
- I believe the red trail leads past Laurel Glen Falls at some point.
Accessibility: 8/10 (easy/moderate)
Length of Hike: 2 miles round-trip (to see all falls)
Where in the World is Laurel Glen Falls?