Berea Falls is found in the city of Berea. When we visited Berea Falls, the sky was overcast and the air was humid. The waterfall is a pretty waterfall, but it’s one negative is that you are pretty far from the falls when you’re viewing them from the overlook. I think the falls would be more interesting if I could have gotten closer to them.
With that being said, there is likely a way to get closer. I’m just not sure how, and since they didn’t excite me that much, I didn’t try and figure out a path. The one interesting thing in the background is the bridges crossing the river. The bridges look rather old.
- From I-71, take exit 235.
- Head west on Begley Road for 2.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Barrett Road.
- Go a little more than 0.5 miles to the entrance of the metropark, which will be on your right. Turn here and park.
- The overlook will be obvious from the parking lot.
Accessibility: 10/10 (easy)
Length of Hike: negligible
Where in the World is Berea Falls?