Berea Falls is found in the city of Berea. When we visited Berea Falls, the sky was overcast and the air was humid. The waterfall is a pretty waterfall, but it’s one negative is that you are pretty far from the falls when you’re viewing them from the overlook. I think the falls would be more interesting if I could have gotten closer to them.
With that being said, there is likely a way to get closer. I’m just not sure how, and since they didn’t excite me that much, I didn’t try and figure out a path. The one interesting thing in the background is the bridges crossing the river. The bridges look rather old.
1) From I-71, take exit 235.
2) Head west on Begley Road for 2.2 miles.
3) Turn right onto Barrett Rd.
4) Go a little more than 0.5 miles to the entrance of the metropark, which will be on your right. Turn here and park.
5) The overlook will be obvious from the parking lot.
Where in the World is Berea Falls?: map