Resica Falls probably gets overshadowed by Bushkill Falls and its relatives. Resica Falls is not too distant from Bushkill Falls, and is a beautiful waterfall, but Bushkill Falls Park has eight different waterfalls. Resica Falls has one. Even so, if you’re in the area, you should check out Resica Falls.
Resica Falls is on private property, but access is allowed by the Boy Scouts. This is great, as some of the other waterfalls in the area are not accessible solely because of private ownership. They even have a picnic area near the falls, I believe. Even though it seems like you shouldn’t enter at all, drive a little ways in and you’ll see this great, very accessible waterfall.
- From I-80, take exit 309 in Pennsylvania.
- Go north on US-209 for almost 4 miles.
- At the light, turn left onto PA-402 (Resica Falls Road). Go on PA-402 for 5.2 miles.
- You will pass over a bridge, and then you will see the entrance to the Resica Falls Scout Reservation.
- Enter here and after a very short distance, you will find parking for Resica Falls.
Accessibility: 10/10 (easy)
Length of Hike: roadside
Where in the World is Resica Falls?