I’m sorry to say, but 8-Foot Falls is one of the more disappointing waterfalls I’ve seen. I’m not sure that it should really even be classified as a waterfall, though in lower flow it might have more character. And as I mentioned before, the names of these falls are often deceiving, considering the falls only look to be 2 or 3 feet tall at most. Maybe it’s 8 feet long? You can check out Eight Foot Falls while you’re visiting Twelve Foot Falls, which is at least more interesting. Other waterfalls are nearby.
- From US-141 in Wisconsin in Marinette County, take a left on Beecher Lake Road.
- Turn on Smeester School Road.
- Turn left on Trout Haven Road.
- Turn right onto Twelve Foot Falls Road.
- Signs will lead you to the parking area for 12-Foot Falls. From the parking area, you can see Twelve Foot Falls. Signs will lead you to 8-Foot Falls.
Accessibility: 9/10 (easy)
Length of Hike: 0.2 miles round-trip
Where in the World is Eight Foot Falls?