I’m sorry to say, but 8-Foot Falls is one of the more disappointing waterfalls I’ve seen. I’m not sure that it should really even be classified as a waterfall, though in lower flow it might have more character. And as I mentioned before, the names of these falls are often deceiving, considering the falls only look to be 2 or 3 feet tall at most. Maybe it’s 8 feet long? You can check out Eight Foot Falls while you’re visiting Twelve Foot Falls, which is at least more interesting. Other waterfalls are nearby.
1) From US-141 in Wisconsin in Marinette County, take a left on Beecher Lake Rd.
2) Turn on Smeester School Rd.
3) Turn left on Trout Haven Rd.
4) Turn right onto Twelve Foot Falls Road.
5) Signs will lead you to the parking area for 12-Foot Falls. From the parking area, you can see Twelve Foot Falls. Signs will lead you to 8-Foot Falls.
Where in the World is Eight-Foot Falls?: map