Bushkill Falls Park has 9 or 10 different waterfalls in the park. After Bushkill Falls, Lower Gorge Falls might be the second largest of the falls. The problem is that it is almost impossible to get a very good view/photograph of this waterfall. I was walking along the red diamond trail and approached Lower Gorge Falls. You’ll get good glimpses of the falls, though trees will be blocking your view enough to prevent a good picture. As you get closer to the falls, there is actually a bridge that crosses over the crest of the falls. This will be your best bet in getting a glimpse of the falls.
1) You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
2) From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
3) From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
4) Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
5) From there, pay the $10 entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map.
Where in the World is Lower Gorge Falls?: map