I don’t have much to say about Bridalveil Falls except to reiterate what I’ve likely said before. Bridalveil Falls is found in the Bushkill Falls Park in the Delaware Water Gap region of Northeast Pennsylvania. Entering the park costs $10 per person, and there is a beautiful trail leading to beautiful views of ten or so waterfalls.
Bridalveil Falls is found in between the two Bridesmaid Falls (#1 and #2). I think it is taller than it appears in the picture. It’s a rather easy hike to the fails, and there are a number of stairs that lead you up and down the trail. While the sign mentions that the red trail can be strenuous, the overall hike is mild in comparison to some other hikes I’ve been on.
1) You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
2) From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
3) From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
4) Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
5) From there, pay the $10 entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map. The map will help you get to Bridesmaid Falls and its wedding partners.
Where in the World is Bridalveil Falls?: map