Bushkill Falls Park is a really great place to spend a few hours on a beautiful, sunny spring or summer afternoon. There are seven named waterfalls in the park and at least one hidden waterfall. As I’ve said before, there seems to be a wedding theme for a few of the falls. There’s Bridalveil Falls, Bridesmaid Falls #1, and Bridesmaid Falls #2. Each of them is beautiful in its own right, though not as large as the park’s namesake, Bushkill Falls.
I believed I visited the falls earlier in the day, possibly soon after it opened. At that point in time, the park wasn’t particularly busy. After I had visited almost all of the falls, the number of visitors started increasing steadily. If you are crowd-averse, the afternoon may not be the best time to visit. It may seem pricey, but it is definitely worth it for the number of falls you will see.
- You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
- From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
- From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
- Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
- From there, pay the entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map. The map will help you get to Bridesmaid Falls and its wedding partners.
Accessibility: 8/10 (easy/moderate)
Length of Hike: 2 miles round-trip (to see all falls)
Where in the World is Bridesmaid Falls?