Bushkill Falls Park is a really great place to spend a few hours on a beautiful, sunny spring or summer afternoon. There are seven named waterfalls in the park and at least one hidden waterfall. As I’ve said before, there seems to be a wedding theme for a few of the falls. There’s Bridalveil Falls, Bridesmaid Falls #1, and Bridesmaid Falls #2. Each of them is beautiful in its own right, though not as large as the park’s namesake, Bushkill Falls.
I believed I visited the falls earlier in the day, possibly soon after it opened. At that point in time, the park wasn’t particularly busy. After I had visited almost all of the falls, the number of visitors started increasing steadily. If you are crowd-averse, the afternoon may not be the best time to visit. At $10 per person, it may seem pricey, but it is definitely worth it for the number of falls you will see.
1) You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
2) From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
3) From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
4) Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
5) From there, pay the $10 entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map. The map will help you get to Bridesmaid Falls and its wedding partners.
Where in the World is Bridesmaid Falls?: map