Alright, so here’s the confusing part. In Bushkill Falls Park, there are two waterfalls on the same creek that are named Bridesmaid Falls (info on #2). I guess when somebody looked at both of them, the first thing they thought about were weddings. Maybe somebody was getting married and they were really excited? There is also a Bridalveil Falls on the same creek.
While Bushkill Falls is the main attraction in the park, you should definitely visit this group of waterfalls, as they are very beautiful. There is an entrance fee, so take advantage of it. The hike around the park is really very nice.
- You can access the Bushkill Falls park from US-209 in Pennsylvania.
- From US-209, turn onto Bushkill Falls Road near the town of Bushkill.
- From there, head down that road to the sign for the entrance to the park.
- Park in the parking lot. The park opens at different times depending on the season, but it is best to arrive as early as possible. It is a very popular attraction.
- From there, pay the entrance fee, making sure to get a brochure with map. The map will help you get to Bridesmaid Falls and its wedding partners.
Accessibility: 8/10 (easy/moderate)
Length of Hike: 2 miles round-trip (to see all falls)
Where in the World is Bridesmaid Falls?